Cream Schipperke Photographic Competition*
Open to all
1974 – 2024 – Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the first Cream Schipperke Champion
Closing date for entries: 25/3/2024 (postal) 28/3/2024 (online)
Rules of the competition:
- Photos and digital images may be of past or present CREAM Schipperkes – BUT they must be KC Registered and have been owned by the entrant. Name of schipperke plus name of owner(s) must be supplied at time of entry.
- Only 1 photo of a named dog may be entered but the owner(s) may enter more than one dog if they have them.
- This competition is limited to dogs and puppies of 6 months and older (i.e. NO baby puppy photos).
- The dogs may be in any pose (not necessarily show) fun photos or them doing activites.
- The photos will be posted online (i.e. on the club website: schipperkeclub.co.uk) from 30th March 2024, and be on display at both the Club Open Show/AGM and Championship Show.
- The photos will be on display for voting in person and online from 31st March and only one vote per entrant/club member allowed.
- Voting will close at 12 noon on the day of the Ch Show (19th Oct 24) and winners will be announced at the close of the show i.e. after judging.
How to enter
- Postal entries of original photographs should be sent to Karen Bugg, 7 Shakespeare Avenue, Bedworth CV12 9ES.
- Physical photographs can be collected at the Championship Show on 19th October 2024 or will be returned after this date ONLY if a SAE (stamped, addressed envelope) is included with the postal entry.
- Image files (.jpeg, .pdf, or .png files are only acceptable) should be sent to this email address only: email@example.com
*Entrants do not have to be members of the Schipperke Club